Wednesday 11 May 2011

... think I am finally getting there!

I think that maybe now I am starting to understand the world of blogging. All I need now is some followers and I have no idea how I do that but no worries we will get there in the end! BUT! amazingly I managed to find people to follow so my life is complete ^^

Anyways... don't panic its not all self promotion of my jewellery making stuff before you run away! I am going to post all the things I love and share those with you too

Narwhal PlushNarwhal Plush

http://www.etsy.com/listing/73168087/narwhal-plush?ref=sr_gallery_11&ga_search_query=unicorn&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Awesome etsy find!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that whale is soooooo cute! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so cute! randomly found it on etsy when I should have been working on my shop ^^

    ReplyDelete