Thursday 19 May 2011

Whilst looking for inspiration...

Its amazing the things that go to the back of your mind that you forget about it. I was looking around the net yesterday for ideas for my designs when I came across Lady Lovely Locks.

This is Lady Lovely Locks. Isn't she pretty?

I had totally forgotten about it! I still have my doll hidden away somewhere. I used to buy the magazine from morrisons just because you got the little Pixietails that you could put in your own hair free ^^

I have the doll in the middle (Lady Lovely Locks).

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Lady Lovely Locks! Besides her, the only girly things I was really into when I was a kid was My Little Pony and Candyland. I think it was those bright colors.

    I really love old toy and cartoon artwork from the 80s. The Lady Lovely Locks art was especially pretty and eye catching!

    I had the toy in the middle, too! I'm not sure where mine has gone to. I'll probably find it one of these days. ^o^

    Ack! Well, I'm following you through my Twitter account, but they won't let me comment through that, so I will comment through my LiveJournal. Anyway, this is Nicole from PG. XD

    ReplyDelete